Dear Ruch,
In the flurry of day to day activity sometimes I stop and think and try to remember who I am and what I am best at to gain that strong sense of confidence and feel 'at peace'.
I made a collection of images, few my own and few downloaded from here and there which make me feel 'at peace'. Sharing this means I am sharing my peaceful part of the soul with you here.....
In the flurry of day to day activity sometimes I stop and think and try to remember who I am and what I am best at to gain that strong sense of confidence and feel 'at peace'.
I made a collection of images, few my own and few downloaded from here and there which make me feel 'at peace'. Sharing this means I am sharing my peaceful part of the soul with you here.....
There are many more, with most of the picture with my family and specially Raina which make me calm down and relax and it is like a spa treatment of head and heart!!
Enjoy your peace spa today, Ruch!!
Have a great day ahead!!
Love to you and your beautiful girls....
Mon

































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Pls share your thoughts through comments here...!