Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Happy Birthday Rani

I won't always cry, Mummy
When you leave the room
And my supermarket tantrums
Will end soon.

I won't always wake, Daddy
For cuddles through the night
And one day you will miss
Having a chocolate face to wipe

You won't always wake to find my foot
Is kicking you out of the bed
Or find me sideways on your pillow
Where you want to lay your head

You won't always have to carry me
In asleep from the car
Or piggy back me down the road
When my little legs can't walk that far

So cherish every cuddle
Remember them all
One day, Mummy
I won't be this small.


Happy Birthday Rani. This poem is for your mommy and daddy, who love you the most, to keep on remind them to make TODAY MATTER just like I do for my daughter!
Even though you would grow big and strong, you will still need them as we are all like water.
We cannot be cut and separated. You are them and they are you! That is the pleasure of parenthood.

Lots of love Ruch and congrats on growing one more year ahead as a parent!

Moni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls share your thoughts through comments here...!